SLIDER

Mt. Coot-tha

Mt Cootha
The second mountain I climbed. I thought I would not going to mountain climbing again because of the hardships I experienced on my first hike. Haha

Mt Cootha
hiking
Mt Coot-tha Reserve (also known as Mt Coot-tha Forest) is a 15-minute drive west of the Brisbane Central Business District (CBD). Mt Coot-tha is a Brisbane icon forming a backdrop for the city and is Brisbane City Council's largest natural area. It contains more than 1600 hectares of open eucalypt forest, rainforest gullies and creek lines. (source: Brisbane City Council)

Mt Cootha
Mt Cootha
Mt Cootha look out

My Experience

The trail is not as hard as Mt. Ngun Ngun, the walkway is wider and easy just like walking in the park. I did not encounter any waterfalls along the way. I think it took us about an hour to reach the lookout.

The end view is the Lookout, in which you can also buy coffee and souvenirs. If you wanted to see this lookout and you do not like to hike, there is an accessible way for a car. 

Mt Cootha lookout
This is the view at night 

This was taken last May 2020

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.