SLIDER

Cerave Hydrating Cleanser Review


For me, Cleanser is the most important skincare routine and I can not skip it. I have tried different kinds of cleanser and what I like the most in finding cleanser is a mild cleanser without a strong smell. I Learned about Cerave in tiktok, most skincare gurus raving and talking about this. Then I give it a try.

Cerave Claims

  • for Normal to Dry Skin
  • Cleanses and hydrates without disrupting the protective skin barrier of the face
  • With 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid
  • fragrance free



Packaging

In a plastic pump bottle with 236ml. On the back of the bottle written in a different language the ingredients and need to know information about this. 


Availability

Retail at $12.99 AUD in Chemist Warehouse and only Php800 at Lazada


My review

Their cleanser comes with different choices depending on your needs. I bought Hydrating because I need more hydration for my skin. At first, I thought I will not like this because I love a cleanser that bubbles but after using this several times, I really love it!! 

I usually use about 2-3 pumps for my whole face. I wet my face first then apply the cleanser in a circular motion. My skin feels clean, soft like a baby and brightens after washing. 

If you are familiar with Cetaphil, I can say that their consistent are alike. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.