SLIDER

The Winter Village Brisbane

It is now getting cooler down here and it is nice to visit places (but make sure to have social distancing). The Winter Village opened last June 3 until August 29, 2021 located at  Northshore Riverfront Event Site.

There are 22 private igloos with comfy armchairs where you can hang out and eat and drink with your family/friends. 

I get excited about ice skating. It was my first time which cost $25.50aud for almost an hour. I can say that the rink is small and I was scared to move around more because I get anxious about bumping other persons. They're also a staff that will help you get up when you fall. I fell 3x!! But it was a really fun experience. 

I suggested booking days before you want to go because tickets sold quickly. You can book here: https://thewintervillage.com.au/brisbane/

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.