SLIDER

Luxe Organic AHA BHA Pimple Corrector Review

Wearing a face mask gives breakout on my face that leaves marks on it. Especially on my chin area. It feels less confident when people ask me what happened on my chin. I'm not sure if it's really because of the face mask but it started when I used a face mask. In this post, I will share with you the pimple corrector I tried to lessen maskne. 

Luxe Organic Claims

  • Salicylic Acid will exfoliate BHA to clear acne-causing from deep within the pores.
  • Lactic Acid will lighten post-breakout scarring.
  • Glycolic Acid removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells, revealing brighter and fresher skin.
  • Tea Tree helps to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation
  • Niacinamide acts as an effective skin-restoring ingredient that will improve the appearance.


My Review

It have a stingy feeling. I used cotton buds to apply it at night before i sleep. I noticed that it did not help to lighten my dark marks. But when i apply at night the next day, my acne comes out. It triggers to come out the pus, which helps to remove the bacteria from the acne. But i stop using this because i thought it will stop the pimple from growing but it turns out it will release all your pimple. 


Availability: 

Australia: $10Aud at Labellezaau
Philippines: Php299 at Lazada

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.