SLIDER

Careline Best Brow Liner Review


Kilay is life as they say but before anything else, we need to find the perfect eyebrow product so that we can achieve our goal kilay/eyebrow.

I've been sticking on my Anastasia Pomade for a year, but this Careline Best Brow Liner catches my attention from the name itself. Aside from it is from my favorite drugstore brand here in the Philippines, I read numerous of reviews about how good it is compared to high-end products.


Careline Best Brow Liner is a Creamy pencil lets you effortlessly create fuller-looking brows; fine tip allows perfectly defined eyebrows; lightweight and easy-to-hold for perfect control; creates light strokes that mimics the look of real hair; spoolie brush on other end helps blend on color and groom strands (source: BeautyMNL)

Careline Best Brow Liner has two shades, Taupe and Brunette. I bought the shade Taupe. It has a spoolie/brush on the other side and a retractable pencil inside. Best Brow tip is slanted and kind of wide which feels uncomfortable for me at first but I got used to it. The product is somewhat powdery while applying. It blends easily with the brush on it but I have love and hate relationship on the brush/spoolie because it falls off my eyebrow hair.. 

It is also good if you're oily like me! It stays all day =). I also find it easy to use especially when I'm in a hurry or when I feel like achieving a natural eyebrow. I hope that Careline will release more shade of this Best Brow Liner or a pomade brow product. 

Only Php170 at Lazada

1 comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.