SLIDER

Jaguar 20,000mah power bank Review

No more low battery gadgets with this Jaguar 20,000mAh power bank! This becomes my need whenever i leave home. I bought it from Kimstore

Jaguar has 3 mAh to choose, but I got 20,000mAh cause the rainy season is coming, meaning there will be a lot of power interruption and I don't want to lose connections to my family, friends and of course social media lol. 

I was expecting that it's not too big or heavy but I was wrong. The weight is reasonable for its 20,000mAh and it measures 3.5x10 inches.

It has two output that you can share if someone needs to charge too. But i use it all by my self I fully charge my Huawei Gr5 2017 for 6 to 8 full charge and this power bank takes more than 12hrs to be fully charged. But this is very useful to me, especially when I forgot to charge my phone and when traveling. 

Jaguar 20,000mah power bank may be quite heavy but it worth the weight. 

UPDATE as of Febuary 12,2021: It is still working after years :)

21 comments

  1. Personal customization for you rw and co sales on dresses nina leonard dressesif you want to know more Please visit our website http://www.clavonna.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! San mo nabili yung Jaguar Powerbank mo? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! May I know kung anong charger gamit mo para sa powerbank? I'm using a 5V charger kaso halos 7 hours na lumipas, isang light pa lang sa LED meron siya. TIA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yung phone charger ko ginagamit ko :)

      Delete
    2. Hi! Any phone charger will do? Mga ilang charging hours po inaabot? Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Yung fit po sa pang charge po.
      usually po 12hrs po para mafull charge.

      Delete
    4. Also experience this

      Delete
  4. Saan po located ang Kimstore? And how much that cost po? Matagal sya magcharge pero worth it naman po ba? up to ilan gadgets po ang pwedeng maicharge? IG giveaway bring me here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saan po located ang Kimstore? And how much that cost po? Matagal sya magcharge pero worth it naman po ba? up to ilan gadgets po ang pwedeng maicharge? IG giveaway bring me here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sis. Thanks sa review. Magkano sya sis? And ok naman sya gamitin ti now? May nabili kasi akong power bank din Ang dali mg drain after a months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not more than 1,000php ko nabili, nakalimutan ko na exact price eh, until now, ayos pa naman gamitin.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It is 440g. Really great for traveling use or power interruption but i don't usually bring it with me because it's kinda heavy.

      Delete
  8. meron po sa robinsons place manila. Sa technopop po. Yung 20,000mah ay Php 720

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nakabili po ako sa sta. Lucia 24,000, may nakaranas na ba nag byahe international like japan, allow ba nila e2?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pwede ba sya sa Airport? Will travel kasi pero domestic flight lang naman. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, hoping matulungan ninyo ako.. Normal po ba na pag icha charged na po ang mismong power bank ay nag biblink lang po?! Pano po malalaman kung full charged na xa?! Gamit ko pong cord ay yung cord ng vivo mismo.. Pls.. Help me

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you 're looking for the best Power Bank brand, I highly recommend Aukey Philippines. They are PERFECT and would definitely suit a lot of people!
    Here's the link:
    aukey.com.ph

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello po! Pano po malaman kung naka full charge na yung powerbank?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello po! Pano po malaman kung naka full charge na yung powerbank?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.