SLIDER

San San HD Lipsticks Review and Swatches

My first time to have a HD Lipsticks. Let me share you my thoughts on these San San HD Lipsticks.

I got these from HBC, one of the retailer of beauty and personal care products. HBC own brands (collectively known as Beauty Exclusives) are composed of the following brands: San San Cosmetics, Hortaleza Professional, Body Recipe M.D, Allue My first, TruCleen, allBeauti and HBC essenials.

Okay, that’s a little introduction about HBC.. They sent 6 shades of their San San HD Lipstick and Im going to share my thoughts and swatches of 5 shades because I’m giving away the one..
Start from their packaging, it comes from a violet metal color box were ingredients, product claims, manufactured date, expiration date and other information about the lipstick written as well on the violet metal color were the lipstick stores which look  susyal. The name and color of the shade was on the bottom of the lipstick, what you see on the bottom color is the exactly color of it..
I never tried any HD Lipstick, it’s like camera quality that means high definition, in just one swipe, you can get the exact color of the lipstick. Product claims that it is creamy matte finish but the pale plum and nude brown has a little glossy finish and other is more like satin finish. It moisturize my lips that is good for dry lips, no need to put any lip moisturizer before applying . This is not transfer proof, whenever i drink, the lipstick transfer on the glass and i just reapply it after every eating since color on the middle lips fade. 

Swatches below in just one swipe

Nude brown, if you wanted to aim natural looking lips. This is perfect for everyday use.

Pale Plum, my mom thought that I put something on my face when I used this. it’s a combination of brown and light pink.

Passion purple, a dark purple with a touch of red. I like this, it is not too light violet/purple.

Rich Ruby, a bright red color with touch of orange. I never tried to wear this outside, I'm not confident on wearing red lipstick since I’m used on wearing something pink shades.

Scarlet red, a light red. This is good when you're using light makeup.

In all, this San San HD Lipstick is good and i must say that it is perfect for person with dry lips. My most used are Nude brown and Pale Plum, my to-go lipstick shade. You can buy this for only 165php at any HBC outlet around Philippines. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.