SLIDER


Yup! It's already June and this is a late post, since i just saw awhile ago the May collection of Zanea Shoes. but i bet that these shoes is still available available on all Robinsons Department stores nationwide, Landmark Makati and Trinoma :]

Back to school shoes i recommend for elementary and high school student :)

The time I enter college, I get to use doll shoes or the shoes that don't have a strap. So, i will look more college student. Hehe. I recommend these 3 black shoes for college student or high school student!

Love the color green! don't you? :) You can use this when going out with your classmate or when washday/civilian day on your school/university.

This can be use on Night out party with you friends or family. The glitters will shine on night that will give sparkle.
I recommend this on going to mall! Yup. You can use this on a looong walk. I really love Zanea when it comes to pumps, heels or wedge. I've experience using my wedge when i attend procession and im wearing gown that time. No hassle on my Zanea wedge and its comfy on my feet. If you're not believing me. try it by yourself :)

Use this when going outside.

This are just some of their may collection and it is pick up by me :] you can see more Zanea Shoes may collection on their facebook fanpage here. like their facebook fanpage for more updates! Order your shoes now!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.