SLIDER

Christmas Gift Ideas for Techie

Few more days before Christmas. Don’t know what to give on your Techie Friend? We know how much they love their gadgets. So, why not give them something to use for their gadgets. A casing that will support their beloved gadget and they will look stylish too (hello! Stylish techie). Just like me, I have a plethora of casing which I use depends on my outfits. Here are my suggestion casings for them.


FYY Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 Case - Luxurious Genuine Leather Case - A case which can use a sling bag which is very unique and practical! There are slot for cards, money, ballpen and even charger! Very convenient!

FYY Galaxy S9 Plus Case, [Supercar] Shock Absorption Protective Case - recommended for boys! Especially to boys who love a car. I love the design of this! It’s not bulky though and you don’t need to worry when you drop the mobile phone because its shockproof. This also available on Maroon. 

FYY Note 8 Case, Galaxy Note 8 Case, [Rfid Blocking Wallet][Makeup Case] Premium PU LeatherFor your girly friends, this pink case with mirror and card slot. This case is so me cause I love seeing myself in a mirror. It has wrist straps with a little ribbon on it. This comes on color Pink, Black, and Gold. 

 You can browse on FYY website for more casing designs for your own needs. They have a lot of promo offer this season of giving. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.