SLIDER

Careline Extra Shine Lipgloss Swatched and Review

I'm not a fan of Lipgloss since I discover matte liquid lipsticks. These Careline Extra Shine Lipgloss are over a months in my makeup organizer. I just found out how good it is a few days ago! I have the entire shades months ago but I gave the other to my friends. so, I just gonna swatch and review what are left on me.

Careline Extra Shine Lipgloss has 12 shades available and I have 8 shades which are number 1,2,5,6,8,10,11 and 12. It claims Enriched with Vitamin E, Hydrating and Non-Sticky.

It came from a Net wt of 3ml with a doe foot applicator. It has a sweet smell. Some people use lipgloss on top of their lipsticks but I like using this alone because of its pigmentation. I cannot say that it is pigmented on one application but you can go on this alone. Good to be true that it is non-sticky and moisturizing to lips. However, it is not transfer proof (obviously) but it leaves a stain on your lips.

Here are my arm swatches from Top to bottom are 1,2,5,6,8,10,11. It was applied 2 times on my arm. My favorites are # 1,2 and 8 while the least is 12. You can choose # 12 if you're going to top it on matte lipsticks. These Lipgloss were retail for only Php85!!

To conclude, I love this Lipgloss! I highly recommend these on High School students that are only allowed for light makeup in School or to anyone who wants to get an extra shine on their Lips. From now on, I will use this more often.

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.