SLIDER

Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB Cream Review

If you found the perfect everyday foundation for you, I am jealous. Because until now, I'm still struggling with finding the perfect foundation that suits on my skin.

All-in-one skin perfector foundation delivers five times more performance: smoothes and primes skin. Conceals and minimises imperfections. Evens out skin tone. Moisturises and nourishes skin. Protects against UV radiation and pollution. Buildable coverage without ever looking “cakey”: one application for a more natural look, two for more visible coverage. SPF20 for effective protection against photo-ageing. Hypoallergenic*, with a delicate violet scent. (source: Deborah Milano)
It has 4 shades and I got the shade of Apricot. My face is combination, oily but feels dry at the same time. The BB cream consists of 30ml in a black plastic tube. 
without Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB Cream

with Deborah Milano 5 in 1 BB Cream

As you can see in the pictures above, This does not cover my dark areas especially my eyebags area.I applied it using my fingers, I even use coty airspun loose powder to set it (lol i set it). I noticed that it feels sticky upon applying but it is easy to blend. I also observe that my face become more oily after minutes of application. It is lightweight, has a light coverage, dewy finish and this can only last for not more than 3 hours. I tried to use this on the Humid weather and also in air-conditioned room for a couple of hours but it only gives the same result.

So, that's my experience with this. I don't know how this will work on other skin types. I just think this will works better on dry faces.

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.