SLIDER

I used Castor oil to grow my eyebrows for 7days

Castor oil is a vegetable oil obtained by pressing the seeds of the castor oil plant (Ricinus communis). The common name "castor oil", from which the plant gets its name, probably comes from its use as a replacement for castoreum, a perfume base made from the dried perineal glands of the beaver (castor in Latin) source: Wikipedia

Castor oil has been talking about months ago. I only had the guts to try this after seeing the result on my sister's eyebrow! Her eyebrow is really thin and cannot go out without using any eyebrow product but one day she told me to check her eyebrow! I'm amazed at what it becomes from consistent using Castor Oil. So, I give it a try for 7days! 

My Eyebrow is kind of thick already but there are some spaces on my brows that has no hair. I used my old mascara wand on applying castor oil all over my eyebrows before I sleep, I consistently applied it for 7 days straight. 
As you can see on my before and after 7 days of using Castor oil, some of the spaces on my eyebrows have grown hair. And the part I plucked grows faster too.

I also tried it on my eyelashes but it gets irritated, I keep on grabbing my eyes and instead of achieving hair growth, I get eyelashes hair fall. lol

If you're going to try it too, just apply light amount on the first day, so you could know if you're allergy on it. Consistency is the key to a natural eyebrow hair =)

7 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, it is useful for me. It is very informative. Thanks for sharing this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This type of post is so good .please visit my website for best coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its very nice post and also informative thanks for sharing this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooks Brothers Free Shipping


    Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The disservice was, obviously, that painted-on eyebrows didn't look excessively characteristic, were brief and irksome to apply, and were quite alluring just when seen from a good ways. Eyebrow growth serum

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.