SLIDER

Little Ponies by Vice Cosmetics Review and Swatches


Vice Cosmetics released a new collection which is the Little Ponies. It’s consisting of 4 mini matte most buys Liquid Lipsticks. 

Little Ponies by Vice Cosmetics Review and Swatches

While browsing Shopee and saw this collection, I was like “ang mura naman? Ang dami ko pa mattry na color” and tell my officemate about it. She convinced me to buy it. Luckily, I had a shopee coupon, from the original selling price of 350php, I bought mine for 250php including the shipping fee (thanks shopee! although, delivery takes about a week)

Anyway, I got the Shades Pony, Benjamin, Girly and Whoops Kiri. I immediately try it after receiving. The smells remind of Nyx matte lip cream. It’s easy to apply with the dope applicator, but I think this cute size can last for 5-10 uses (not bad at all). I was so happy that the entire color suit on my skin tone. I just notice that it is kind of drying to the lips if you don’t apply lip balm/moisturizer before using it. but I still recommend this to dry lips just don’t forget to moisturize your lips. It is pigmented on one applying no more coating needed.  It is also quick to dry and sets instantly.

Here are the swatches while I’m wearing it.:
Whoops Kiri Vice Cosmetics
Whoops Kiri

Benjamin Vice Cosmetics
Benjamin

Pony Vice Cosmetics
Pony

Girly Vice Cosmetics
Girly

I also tested how long lasting it is….. and it’s a bomb!!! It’s the only matte liquid lipsticks that amaze me as of the moment! I applied it around 10am, I ate lunch and drink water yet the lipstick is still there!! I brush my teeth and expectedly it will fade so I reapply it again, I ate snacks, water and coffee- and the color on my lips is still visible although it kinda fades away.  I love how long wearing it is! 
Little Ponies by Vice Cosmetics Review and Swatches

1st photo- my 1st application of the day
2nd- after eating lunch, as you can see the color is not as the same anymore but still visible despite of eating my lunch and drinking water. I reapplied (because I brush my teeth)
3rd- at 5:04pm after having some snacks.
4th- finally home! Home with visible lipstick. :) looks like oily because I ate oily food before taking the photo hehe

I recommend the sets especially to those who can’t decide what color to buy! You should buy this until there are stocks available! I heard that this is only limited edition. =(

3 comments

  1. These lipsticks are great! And it looks good on you. Recently I just write a blog post about lipsticks too. You can check my bio and have a look XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Use Raw URL as keyword please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciating my posts and for your suggestion Johnyking. :)

      Delete

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.