SLIDER

Skin Genie Lip and Cheek Stain Review

Lip and Cheek stain was my go-to product and my favorite at the moment. It looks like the lip shinner I used to buy when I was in elementary but has a color. When Beauty MNL offer 1Php on Shipping fee I grabbed the chance to buy these Lip and Cheek Stains. 

The price of this caught my attention plus I see from beauty mnl's instagram tags that a lot of people bought it and has a nice review. I bought the color that I don't have yet on my tints collection.
Everything you need to know about Skin Genie Lip and Cheek Stain was labeled on the bottle from Direction, ingredients to expiration. The time I received these, I tried it and was surprised that this affordable tint can last all day even I ate or drink water.. 
It comes up with a roll-on applicator which I hope there will be doe foot applicator soon. 

I bought Cherry Pink, Flirt and Creamy Peach. My favorite is Cherry Pink because I find it very pigmented on my skin tone. The Flirt Shade is just the same as my lip color, so it's like I just applying a lip shinner whenever I use it. 

I use this sometimes on my cheek, I put it first on my pinky finger then spread it on my cheek; it's really easy to blend and stays all day. I love achieving drunk look hehe. I also notice that it is hard to blend when I apply it directly to my cheek.

To Conclude, I love this Lip and Cheek Stain from Skin Gine, I never knew how good it is for its price until I got one. Your makeup kit needs this too :)

It is also available at Lazada for Php99

5 comments

  1. so beautiful dress,including northallerton mother of the bride if you want to know more Please visit our website http://www.glamchase.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too. I have the shade creamy peach super affordable pa nya.ig giveaway bring me here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Flirt Shade 😍
    IG Giveaway Bring me here
    TYSM 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do really love liptints, and these lip and cheeks stain has a good shades but I want the cherry pink shade 😍😍😍

    Ig giveaway bring me here

    Ig: @dmculayao

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shade of cherry pink and also the creamy peach ������ IG :kyluuuuuuh

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.