SLIDER

San San WW Cream Review

A multi-benefit whitening and wrinkle control cream that even outs skin tone as it nourishes and protect skin from harmful UV rays and free radicals. It also provides a natural looking coverge suited to your skin tone, for a smooth and flawless looking finish.

Didn't know about WW cream until i got this, all i know is BB cream and CC Cream. San San WW Cream comes in a tube with a pump to get the product easily, one to two pump is enough to spread all over my face however if you wanted a high coverage, do a second layer.
It is easy to blend,  it has Vitamin A, C, E and SPF 30 with antioxidants which will protect your skin this summer season (no need for separate sunscreen). I just don't like the alcohol-ish smell of it.

As you can see in the photo above, it is light to medium coverage (i only applied one layer). I applied WW cream on my face by only using my fingers to spread it. Most of my pores and minimize some of the imperfections but you can still see some visible pimples. It also whitens my face. I love how it doesn't oxidize on my face. It stays three to four hours. 

My mom also loves the WW cream to say that she get it from me because it hides her blemishes and other marks. You can also buy for yourself too at any HBC outlet nationwide.

3 comments

  1. Graduation is a festive occasion - and one with surprisingly few rules when it comes to how you dress eatravagant slit side of shoulder red prom dress or what you wear wedding dress shop in wellington telford. While thinking what dresses you wear warrington prom dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only the most beautiful glamgown eliza j dresses reviews are meant for a perfect beauty like you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.