SLIDER

Tosave Haul

It's been a long time since my last haul. I even can't remember the last time i go to the mall. Thank you technology, i can go shopping without going to the mall. I found Tosave, one of the convenient online shop. They have a lot of categories which you won't look for other online shops.

I love this Leather Shoulder Bag Handbag many asked me where i got it and even my sister wanna have her own! At first, i was kinda disappointed because it doesn't look good empty but when i tried using it, many compliments. This is my everyday bag, all my things fit well. 

I've been wanting to have Super Nature Long Eyelash! I'd watch a lot of beauty guru uses this kind of eyelashes. It's made from real hair.  Feels like natural lashes, it doesn't feel heavy.

since i always ride on a motorcycle, a cap is my friend to avoid sun rays on my face. This Cadet Style Cotton Adjustable Cap Hat is for only $1.98!!! it is easy to wear and adjustable. 

Wanted to have instant long hair like mine? Try Clip In Hair Extensions

Items were sent as a gift. All thoughts and opinion is mine.

3 comments

  1. Really nice haul! I love that bag too i have that kind of bag before and it works really well for all my stuff..

    Xo,
    INA
    Nanay Kikay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I've been wanting to have long and beautiful lashes!!

    Ig bring away me here
    Ig: @dmculayao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i want to try hair extensions too �� ig giveaway bring me here

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.