SLIDER

Saladbox Holiday 2016

My First Subscription box was from Saladbox. I purchased their promo last year (1000php for 3boxes) 

Saladbox Holiday 2016

Saladbox is Philippines' first and leading discovery subscription box*. We are a 360-degree beauty and lifestyle discovery service. Subscribe to our discovery service and receive a regular delivery of the best beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products from the best brands in the world. In the Saladbox Shop, you can find full-size versions of the products sampled as well as other editor approved products from a vast list of brands. 
I like the feeling of receiving a package and guessing what's inside the box. My first box includes local brands that i love- EB Advance, Careline, BlackWater women and Tresemme. It arrived late (last week of december 2016) but i can't complain because i got it on promo and they were overwhelmed with a lot of orders they had during the promo. 

I'm happy that i got a full size of products (I'm expecting sampler)! I notice that they don't have a paper written the price list and information about the product. Here's what inside the box

TRESemme Split Repair - reduce frizz and seals in shine for a polished finish. With repair complex, this unique formula reduces split ends by up to 88% after just 3 uses and continue use. I apply this before combing my damp hair, i notice that It also makes my hair soft.

Careline Lip balm - the packaging is so cute!! It is inspired by macaron. I was happy that i got the mint green color (my favorite color) which is Green apple flavor. But a little hassle because you need to use your finger when applying it.

EB Advance Cheek Color - got the peony shade. The packaging was convenient, it has mirror and brush!! 

Blackwater women (pearl beauty) - the scent reminds me of the flower i smell on my grandmother's house during my childhood. 

I can't wait for the other boxes :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.