SLIDER

EB Advance LTD Liquid Lipsticks Review and Swatches

EB Advance released their new LTD Liquid lipsticks. I first saw the swatches on Instagram months before the release date. Here are my thoughts about these lipsticks.

EB Advance LTD Liquid Lipsticks Review and Swatches

It took months before I got the lipsticks (i saw the swatches last November and got released by mid-January) and i was happy that I got these for only 360php during their buy 2 take 1 !! Such a steal but i'm kind of regretful for not getting all the shades. I'm not sure how many shades LTD has, the last time i check ED Advance's Instagram they have a new color to release. LTD which means Limited Edition which i hope not ☺
doe foot applicator

Packaging is almost the same on their Liquid Lipstick collection but it's not matted unlike LTD, it is matte finish however you need to wait for a couple of minutes to set. I'm impressed cause even though I eat or drink, the color still there especially when you eat with poise (lol) but when not, only the inner corner fades a little bit. There are days that I just apply once in the morning and never retouch my lipstick. (yes, it is long-lasting)

The formula reminds me of the Nyx Matte Lipcreme and the smell of LTD reminds me of candy. This also has a great pigmentation and light weight although it can make your lips dry since it is a matte finish, I suggest using lip balm to keep your lips moisturized.

from top: Pink Pearl, Soft Cinamon, Cashmere Blush

  • Pink Pearl - I don't know if I can describe the color right but it was like bright pink and reddish. My mom loved the color so I gave it to her or should I say she get this from my makeup haha
  • Soft Cinamon - my most used. Who would thought that I'll love red lipstick? I'm not fond of red lipstick cause I feel uncomfortable and this shade made an exception.
  • Cashmere Blush - nude with a touch of pink
Cashmere Blush // Soft Cinamon // Pink Pearl

Overall, I love to use this EB Advance LTD and I'm waiting for the next Sale so I could get more shades!! As of now, these were my favorite affordable lipsticks. You can buy this for Php180 at Lazada

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.