EB Advance LTD Liquid Lipsticks Review and Swatches

by - 2/03/2017

EB Advance released their new LTD Liquid lipsticks. I first saw the swatches on Instagram months before the release date. Here are my thoughts about this lipsticks.

EB Advance LTD Liquid Lipsticks Review and Swatches

It took months before i got the lipsticks (i saw the swatches last november and got released by mid january) and i was happy that i got these for only 360php during their buy 2 take 1 !! Such a steal but i'm kind of regretful for not getting all the shades. Im not sure how many shades LTD have, the last time i check ED Advance's instagram they have a new color to release. LTD which means Limited Edition which i hope not ☺
doe foot applicator

Packaging is almost same on their Liquid Lipstick collection but it's not matted unlike LTD, it is matte finish however you need to wait for a couple of minutes to set. I'm impressed cause even though i eat or drink, the color still the there especially when you eat with poise (lol) but when not, only inner corner fades a little bit. There are days that i just apply once on morning and never retouch my lipstick. (yes, it is long lasting)

The formula reminds me of the Nyx Matte Lipcreme and the smell of LTD reminds me of candy. This also has a great pigmentation and light weight although it can make your lips dry since it is matte finish,  i suggest on using lip balm to keep your lips moisturize.

from top: Pink Pearl, Soft Cinamon, Cashmere Blush

  • Pink Pearl - i don't know if i can describe the color right but it was like bright pink and reddish. My mom loved the color so i gave it to her or should i say she get this from my makeup haha
  • Soft Cinamon - my most used. Who would thought that i'll love red lipstick? I'm not fond of red lipstick cause i feel uncomfortable and this shade made an exception.
  • Cashmere Blush - nude with a touch of pink
Cashmere Blush // Soft Cinamon // Pink Pearl

Overall, i love to use this EB Advance LTD and im waiting for the next Sale so i could get more shades!! As of now, these were my favorite affordable lipsticks. You can buy this for 180php each. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..