SLIDER

San San Eyebrow Mascara Review

It's been awhile since my last review on makeup product. I have more products to review but so little time but i wanted to blog at least once a week and be active again. So for the first review this 2017, here's San San Eyebrow Mascara

San San Eyebrow Mascara Review

Eyebrow Mascara is a must on me: it helps my eyebrow to stay in place and it can change my dark eyebrow color. It's not my first time to use eyebrow mascara but so far it is my favorite compared to EB Advance Brow Gel and Maybelline Eyebrow Mascara
It is available in color blonde and dark brown

The consistency is perfect, not too watery and not too concentrated. It doesn't feel heavy when you apply.. I love how long lasting and waterproof it is, when i did the swatched on my arm, i can't remove it on running water even i took a bath and rub it! lol, a makeup remover is a must. I use this after doing my eyebrow routine, it will hold my brows in place and make it long lasting even i sweat and rub my brow unintentionally. But you can even use this alone if you're just wanted to lighten the color of your eyebrows. 

I hope they have more color range to choose and i really looove the San San Metalic Packaging! You can buy this for only 135php. May your eyebrows will always be on fleek :)

2 comments

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.