SLIDER

I'm a part of Sheena Loves Sunsets Team

Sheena Loves Sunsets
Out of nowhere, I received an Email from Sheena of Sheenalovessunsets. She just moved from another flat form and wanted to have a group of people to be her team. I read her email twice, At first i felt like maybe she was wrong sent. But she greeted me "Hi Monique".

I'm a part of Sheena Loves Sunsets Team

Sheena Loves Sunsets

I find her on tumblr, i remember the first post i read on her blog was her room tour and i discover that She loves drawing/illustrating, i love how she used her drawing and adding the word of God on it then i followed her on tumblr. Because i was amazed on her illustration, i even bought a sketch pad to copy her drawings haha (i wish i could find the sketch pad, so i can show it to her)
Sheena Loves Sunsets
Sheena Loves Sunsets
Sheena Loves Sunsets
She sell her illustration which you can use everyday; Coasters, Postcards, Notebook, Pins and Bookmarks (i don't know if it's still available, but i love her bookmarks)

She sent this as a welcome gift for being a part of team. Thank you Sheena for counting me in. I'm so glad and blessed to be a part of it.

4 comments

  1. These are really cute artsy stuff, most of all it has bible verses to boot.
    Happy to see your blog.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really soo cute!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.