Georgina Wilson inspired Makeup

by - 5/12/2016

 I just wanted to enhance my makeup skills by recreating Georgina Wilson's look. 

Makeup product used: Ever Bilena Pink Eyeshadow / Eb advance powder / BYS brow definition kit / Elf eyebrow gel and liquid liner / Etude house draw my brow / Maybelline Supercurl mascara / BYS contour kit / Bobbie Cosmetics concealer / Wet n Wild lipstick in Bare it All / Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss

And yes, i'm not even satisfied about this transformation hehe. I really need to practice more, especially the art of blending and contour.
It was my first time to recreate celebrity look. How was it? yay or nay?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice one! I wish I knew enough stuff about makeup but I'm so lazy naman to learn. Haha!

    xx, Ella | Wandering Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and elegant look!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..