SLIDER

Wet n Wild: In the Flesh and Bare it All Matte Lipsticks


First time to try wet n wild matte lipstick, i did a lot of research about this. lol and its really hard for me to find a perfect color cause i just bought it online without trying it on myself. I can't find any wet n wild matte lipstick in my place. Thanks to all beauty blogger out there! Your reviews means a lot specially to buyers who always buy online. And i ended up on In the Flesh and Bare it All.
I really wanted the color that i can use everyday... And i don't regret picking up this two color =)
bare lips.
Wet n Wild Bare it All, Looks very natural! Been seeing a lot of instagram beauties wearing nude lipstick, so i wanna give a try! Haha.
Wet n Wild In the Flesh, this is my favorite lipstick at the moment! I use it everyday.. 

Its matte and very affordable with a reasonable quantity, i would like to purchase more color. But beware, i saw on my news feed that there's online shops selling fake wet n wild.. Do some research too :))) I bought this on Makeupholics for only Php145 (its on sale)

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.