SLIDER

Maybelline Eyebrow Mascara

After looking for a great brow mascara.. the search is over! I will share to you how this Maybelline eyebrow mascara impress me! =)

here's how the brush look like. It is soft! and it is easy to use which i thought it will be hard and it is my first time to use mascara eyebrow.. 
I choosed the Dard Brown Color, i've been wanting to color my brow brown but despite of it is super black, any brow liner i try...it just ended up on color black.
and this how the brow mascara does!! My brow really looks like color brown
On the package said it last for 24Hours which i totally agree, when you apply this mascara eyebrow, the eyebrow will like you put gel/paste on it which i like cause my eyebrow is always mess up with a blow of air.
How it looks like? :)

1 comment

  1. Try mo dn sis yung maybelline brow precise fiber filler. Kapag sale sya 299 lang maganda din syang panset ng eyebrows. ig giveaway brings me here

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.