SLIDER

Foot wear to love

Based on what i observe, most of girls love collecting shoes (im one of them!) I make sure to wear shoes which is appropriate on my outfit, where i'll go, what's the weather condition and most of all-- what makes me comfortable.I discover that TB Dress sell cheap shoes with good quality and design.. here's my pick that you might want too :)
image
Comfortable Strap Chunky Heel Flip Flops Sandals for only $29.19 only until now cause its on sale!!
summer lovin' sandals! What i love about this sandal is the heel of it cause it's not like other flat sandals which you almost feel walking without sandals. But it can also partner on dress! really classy.
imageimage
Creative Camel Lacing Rhinestones Boots with Two Ways of Wearing only for $47.69 only until nowww!
this is made from Skin-imitated sheep PU. Who doesn't love having one item and use in two different style? The walking will be worth because the heels is made from StilettoHeels and its 12CM in height! Grab yours until it sale!
image
Selling Flowers Platform Spring Fall Girls Shoes its 70% now and you can get it for $31.39 only.
if you will notice, im more on close shoes like this cause my insecurity is my feet :p .. Floral makes girl more girly, this is also available in color black. I love florals! :)
image
Beige Flat Heel Lace grab it for only $29.39 (its 80% off)
lacey shoes like this is hard to find. I want to get one cause its can partner in any kind of outfit cause of its neutral color and elegant look.
browse more cheap shoes here

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.