SLIDER

L.A Girl Gel Liner

One of the Christmas gift i received. I really wanted to try this L.A Girl Gel Liner cause until now i can't find a perfect liquid eyeliner- the reason why i want to try different brands.. Im gonna share my review about this.


At fist you gonna think that the gel liner is look so dry.. but not and still not my kind of liquid eyeliner i was looking for. Good thing about this is easy to apply, dry quickly and this not give mess when you use this for the whole day (that's what i love about this) and doesn't give dark eyebags.
Bad thing about this is the brush cover. The cover is just a simple white cap and it easily get mess :( As you can see on the photo above. I don't know if its a bad thing; the gel liner is hard to remove.
This how it looks like when you apply it on your eyes. The fist one is the darker one which I coat 3x and the second one 1x. My Friend bought this on Watsons not more that Php300 (forgot the price)

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.