SLIDER

Girly on Christmas day!

How's you Christmas Celebration?? :) Our tradition every Christmas is to go on my grandmother's house before lunch and mano (a sign of respect-but i'll always do this even not Christmas) to my aunties, uncles and to my grandmother. We eat our lunch there and bond with my cousins. Anyone who can see me says that im girly in that dress and some is teasing me cause im the only one who dress up. (didn't mind them and just brought the confidence with me)

My mom always telling me the magic of high heels or wedge, she always say it looks formal whenever you wear one even you're wearing jeans and im totally agree with that.
Dress: Bazaar | Bag: Primadona | Watch: Tomato | Shoes: Zanea
We decided to go in Carron (carnival) in the evening to enjoy the Christmas day! =) I changed my Wedge into flats to enjoy the rides there!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.