SLIDER

It's a girly thing


Most of Girls like me collects bag! I think i have more than 15bags, i just love changing my bag and partnering it on my outfit even i don't usually take outfit with bags. hehe .Last week i received this lovely convenient bag from Lovelyshoes.net ,I had a hard time on choosing bags on their shop cause a lot of bags that i really want, but i need to choose what i really need and it took me to ask my mom's opinion. :) :) I love my choices because it has a changeable straps/way to bring it-- shoulder bag, hand bag and body bag. Click read more below to see the whole look of my choices.



This simple purl leather shoulder bag is my personal choice, i just asked my mom about what color to choose. When my Autie saw me using this bag, She immediately grabbed it to me and inspect it that makes her want to buy it from me :))) but no, my things fits on this bag.


Sweet fashion shoulder bag is my mom's choice. This is bigger than the brown above and this is my first black bag, i don't like black on bags but this could be an exception and this made from leather too.

You can purchase these bag on: http://www.lovelyshoes.net

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.