SLIDER

A rush moment

Top: Bizaare | Watch: Tomato | Jeans: Crissa | Shoes: Zanea

One Sunday morning, I woke up on the darkness place which is my room because we don't have electricity for almost a month-- the reason why im not updating.. We're in a rush to be able to catch up the 1st mass, this what happened; a simple but comfy outfit and since its so dark in my room i wore what i saw first and did not apply any make-up. But what's new? I always wear jeans, tee shirt and flats-- a typical girl and only wears dress and bongga outfit when there's occasions or needed =))). #fact .. eep! Im trying to upgrade my fashion style, really need a shopping (but doesn't have a time) Uhm, How about you? What is your rush moment so far?

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.