SLIDER

Senior Year!!!



Im officially 4th year Nursing student!!! Time flies so fast!.. I often find my self imagining what would my life be after 4years... A successful nurse already? a nurse on abroad? I really hope so.. But anyway i'll be sharing some photos on my first week on being a senior student. Im still adjusting my mind/self on the super hectic schedule. imagine, no more weekends! Saturdays and sundays is our review day or compentency appraisal. A little bit tired on this 1st week. but i'll surely get to used on it.
these 3 picture above is during our competency appraisal.
And here's my two sleep buddies here in our home. But im only on our home during weekends. I need to be on our dorm during weekdays!

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave some thoughts to make me smile..

© Thoughts & Life Experiences • Theme by Maira G.